Need more time to send in your holiday card artwork?
Our deadline has been extended!
Submit your child's holiday-themed masterpiece for a chance to win their choice of a $25 Amazon or Target gift card. The winning artists will also receive one free pack of cards with their special design.
- Artwork must be original and drawn by a wish child.
- Please do not use registered trademark characters such as Mickey Mouse and Batman or scenes from Give Kids the World in your design because we cannot reproduce them.
- Include your name and age on a separate sheet of paper or on the back of the drawing
- Do not trace or copy your design from any coloring books or any other publication.
- Although not required, we suggest creating your artwork on white paper and using bright colors since they reproduce better.
Check out last year's finalist!
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS SEPTEMBER 2, 2019.
Please send your drawings to:
Make-A-Wish, Holiday Card Contest,
The Gulf Tower, 707 Grant Street, 37th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Or email your artwork to Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org
(We ask that your scans be high resolution, at least 300 dpi. Please include your child's first and last name and the subject "Holiday Card Art" in the subject line.)
Sorry, entries cannot be returned. A group of impartial judges will select the winning cards. Cards will be printed and sold during the holiday season in December to help make wishes come true for other kids just like you! If you have any questions, please call Holland or Liz at 800.676.9474.