- The artwork must be original and drawn by the wish child. It cannot be drawn by a family member.
- Please do not use registered trademark characters such as Mickey Mouse and Batman or scenes from Give Kids the World in your design because we are not permitted to reproduce them.
- Include your name and age on a separate sheet of paper (SEE ENTRY FORM) or on the back of the drawing.
- Do not trace or copy your design from any coloring books or any other publication.
- You many submit more than one drawing.
- Although not required, we suggest using bright colors and white paper.
Deadline for entries has been extended to Friday, August 14, 2015. Please send your drawings to:
Holiday Card Contest
The Gulf Tower
707 Grant Street, 37th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Entries under 10 MB can also be emailed to email@example.com.
CLICK HERE FOR CONTEST ENTRY FORM.
Sorry, entries cannot be returned. A group of impartial judges will select the winning cards. Cards will be printed and sold during the holiday season in December to help make wishes come true for other kids just like you! If you have any questions, please call Christina or Liz at (800) 676-9474.
WINNING ENTRIES FROM LAST YEAR: