Rules for the contest are as follows:
- Entries must be original artwork drawn by the wish child, who is between the ages of 2 1/2 and 18. They cannot be traced from a coloring book or drawn by a family member.
- Drawings cannot include trademarked characters, such as Mickey Mouse and Batman.
- Please include an entry form (click here to download) with your drawing and/or write the wish child’s name, age and hometown on the back of the drawing.
- You can submit more than one drawing.
- Deadline for entries has been moved to Friday, August 15.
- Although not required, we suggest using markers or bright colors because they show up better when reproduced.
Please send your submissions to our headquarters:
Holiday Card Contest
The Gulf Tower
707 Grant Street, 37th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Sorry, drawings cannot be returned. Winners will be notified in September. The chosen designs will be used on holiday cards that Make-A-Wish®
sells during the December holiday season to help make wishes come true for wish kids just like you. If you have any questions, please call Christina or Liz at 1-800-676-9474.