As you know, we’ve managed the southern WV territory since 2000. This change allows for more centralized and financially-efficient management throughout the state. But despite the change, many things will remain the same:
- Money raised in northern WV will stay in those 32 counties to help local children;
- Former northern WV Board Chairman, Larry Blalock, will join the Greater PA/WV Board;
- The Morgantown office has a new location. Its new address is 913 Canyon Road, Morgantown, WV, 26508. Volunteering, special events and wish granting continue without interruption;
- Leandra Hickman is in place as the new northern WV manager;
- We hope to grant 55 wishes in the next year in northern WV. Chapter-wide, our goal is 762 wishes.
We welcome our new northern WV friends and look forward to talking and meeting many of you. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 800-676-WISH or email@example.com.
Many thanks to O. J. White Transfer & Storage, Inc. for completely covering the cost of our Northern West Virginia office move to its new location on Canyon Road!