Kids for Wish Kids is a program designed specifically for elementary and high school students that allows them to help make a difference in the lives of kids with life-threatening medical conditions -- sometimes even their very classmates.
Click here for a Kids for Wish Kids info packet with ideas.
Click here for a information card that you can share with your school!
Here are a few steps to help get your school involved in a fundraiser for Make-A-Wish®.
- Invite a Make-A-Wish® representative to talk to your school
- Designate one person to be in charge
- Set a goal and chart your progress
- Try to get other grades or your whole school involved
- Start a Kids For Wish Kids Club!
By starting a club at your school, you are guaranteed to always have people help with fundraisers, have a variety of different people to come up with great ideas, be able to hold semester-long or bigger events more easily and be able to make wishes come true for years to come!