Design a creative card with your favorite winter holiday scene or characters. And your artwork could appear on one of this year's Make-A-Wish Holiday Cards.
- The artwork must be original and drawn by the wish child.
- Please do not use registered trademark characters such as Mickey Mouse and Batman or scenes from Give Kids the World in your design because we are not permitted to reproduce them.
- Include your name and age on a separate sheet of paper or on the back of the drawing
- Do not trace or copy your design from any coloring books or any other publication.
- Although not required, we suggest creating your artwork on white paper and using bright colors since they reproduce better.
Deadline for entries is Friday, August 4, 2017.
Please send your drawings to:
Make-A-Wish, Holiday Card Contest,
The Gulf Tower, 707 Grant Street, 37th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Or email your artwork to Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, entries cannot be returned. A group of impartial judges will select the winning cards. Cards will be printed and sold during the holiday season in December to help make wishes come true for other kids just like you! If you have any questions, please call Holland or Liz at (800) 676-9474.