In addition to the winners having their holiday card printed, our winning contestants will also receive their choice of a $25 Toys "R" Us or Target gift card.
- The artwork must be original and drawn by the wish child.
- Please do not use registered trademark characters such as Mickey Mouse and Batman or scenes from Give Kids the World in your design because we are not permitted to reproduce them.
- Include your name and age on a separate sheet of paper or on the back of the drawing
- Do not trace or copy your design from any coloring books or any other publication.
- Although not required, we suggest using bright colors since they reproduce better and creating your artwork on white paper.
Deadline for entries is Saturday, August 13. Please send your drawings to:
Make-A-Wish, Holiday Card Contest
The Gulf Tower, 707 Grant Street, 37th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Or email your artwork to Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We ask that your scans be high resolution, at least 300 dpi.)
Sorry, entries cannot be returned. A group of impartial judges will select the winning cards. Cards will be printed and sold during the holiday season in December to help make wishes come true for other kids just like you! If you have any questions, please call Holland or Liz at (800) 676-9474.