The Light Up A Child’s Life® campaign has been making the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions a little bit brighter for the past 27 years. The courageous stories of our wish kids motivate both our volunteers and donors alike. By granting wishes, everyday people can make a difference in a child's life. To view video footage of the broadcasts, please visit livestream.com and search for Make-A-Wish TV.
A special thanks to the following stations and personnel who helped make wishes come true…
- Tony Renda, Sr., owner of Renda Broadcasting
- WISH 99.7 -FM in Pittsburgh, PA; its dedicated staff, including Ron Antill, Jordan Kline and Cris Winter.
- Our Pittsburgh broadcast sites: Fifth Avenue Place, The Galleria at Mt. Lebanon, One Oxford Centre and the Mall at Robinson
- WRTS Star 104-FM in Erie, PA; General Manager Michael Malpiedi, DJs Jessica Curry, Tim Murphy, Kyle Hendricks and Ted Hallowell.
- WDSN Sunny 106-FM in DuBois, PA; its owner Jay Philippone, Station staff and Clearfield County volunteers.
- 98.9 WQKY-FM in St. Marys, PA; Station Manager John Salter, Gary Mitchell and volunteer Linda Facchine.
- WPXZ-FM 104.1-FM in Punxsutawney, PA; Station Manager John Barnes, Station staff and Jefferson County volunteers.
- 100.1 WCLG Rock-FM in Morgantown, WV; Station Managers Rob Henline & Big Ric, DJs Alex O'Neal, Dave McClung, Jeff Miller, Ashley Stevens, Eli Tancin, Aaron New and Sales department staff Brock Bolyard, Vicki Hendrix and Tessa Kuroski.
Click here to see recaps from last year's Light Up A Child's Campaign!