The Light Up A Child’s Life® campaign has been making the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions a little bit brighter for the past 26 years. The courageous stories of our wish kids motivate both our volunteers and donors alike. By granting wishes, everyday people can make a difference in a child's life. To view video footage of the broadcasts, please visit livestream.com and search for Make-A-Wish TV.
A special thanks to the following stations and personnel who helped make wishes come true…
- Tony Renda, Sr., owner of Renda Broadcasting
- WISH 99.7 FM in Pittsburgh, PA; its dedicated staff, including Ron Antill, Sara Lockard and Cris Winter.
- Our Pittsburgh broadcast sites: Fifth Avenue Place, The Galleria at Mt. Lebanon, One Oxford Centre and the Mall at Robinson
- WRTS Star 104 in Erie, PA; General Manager Michael Malpiedi, DJs Jessica Curry, Tim Murphy, Chris Ryan, Kyle Hendricks and Bill Page.
- WDSN Sunny 106 in DuBois, PA; its owner Jay Philippone, station staff and Clearfield County volunteers.
- 98.9 WQKY-FM in St. Marys, PA; Station Manager John Salter, Gary Mitchell and volunteer Linda Facchine.
- WPXZ-FM 104.1 in Punxsutawney, PA; Station Manager Jason Hill, station staff and Jefferson County volunteers.
- 103.1 The Bear and 95XIL in Parkersburg, WV; its dedicated staff including Ric DeRubeis, Chad Richards, Larry Hughes, Breanna Fouty, and Jensia Steele.